Whether you are a beginner or a seasoned practitioner interested in understanding the energetic (internal) dimnesion of Taiji, you can book a 1to1 session by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Currently, our regular class is held at:
Meeting house, 7 Victoria terrace, Edinburgh
on Tuesdays (6.30-8pm). Please contact l'art du chi to check if these classes are suitable for your level of experience: email@example.com
l'art du chi is running regular workshops:
- Beginners workshop (2-5pm) Colinton Rd with Anneclaire on 29/11/15
- 127 workshops (10am-1.30pm) at Maggies centre on 1/11, 6/12/15, 10/01, 7/02, 6/03, 3/04, 1/05, 5/06/16 (contact us for details.).
- Maggies centre - Edinburgh (enrol through Maggies).
Laurent has a long experience of offering sessions to a wide varieties of groups and organisations. He has a particular interest in tailoring the work to individuals and groups specific needs. You can email l'art chi to discuss your requirements at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The International Inner Way School:
Our taiji school is part of the International Inner Way School. The School was founded in 1988 by Vlady Stenanovitch. Vlady's has develop a unique method teaching the traditional energetic techniques to a western public. The school has now over 300 teachers and more than 5000 students in 17 countries. Laurent is a senior instructor in the Inner Way School and its UK representative. To find out more about the school, please visit: http://www.artduchi.com/int/gb/index.htm
Winter term 2019
- Beginners classes /workshops with Anneclaire; info at: www.acartofchi.co.uk
- Intermediate class with Laurent (6.30-8pm) Tuesdays @ The Meeting House; restarts 15/01/19
-Maggies centre class: Mondays 7.30-8.30pm
- 127 (Advanced) monthly workshop (10am-1pm) at Maggies centre. Next dates: 5/01, 2/02, 2/03, 6/03, 4/05, 1/06/19 (10am-1pm)
Trying l'art du chi
To arrange an individual session or offer an event for your organisation, simply email Laurent at: email@example.com. We can discuss your requirements and how to best meet your needs.